Marketers often start with a landing page, then realize they need to create content to support it. After listening to this podcast, you’ll have a better understanding of how the three pivotal elements of content marketing (landing pages, content and distribution) work together to generate leads.
On This Episode You’ll Discover:
- How content should be fueling your lead generation.
- How most marketers start with a landing page when creating an inbound strategy, and then realize they need content to encourage conversions.
- How the three pillars of a content-driven inbound marketing strategy are landing pages, content, and distribution.
Landing pages, content, and distribution must work together to generate leads.
- How social, content and inbound marketing need to be connected.
- Why it’s unlikely that a first-time blog reader will convert and the need to properly align your CTAs for each stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Why you need to think like a teacher with your lead nurturing and concentrate on educating your buyers.
- The need to focus on the different phases of the buyer’s journey when creating educational content.
- Why Guillaume focuses more on funnel position over lead scoring in content marketing.
- Why Guillaume says, “your content should be converting” and the need to change out underperforming CTAs.
- How there are various marketing automation tools available to complete your lead nurturing.
- How marketers can misunderstand lead nurturing and be an annoyance instead of a help.
- Why you should be looking at leads generated per piece of content, not views or shares.
- How looking at a new customer’s content consumption history can help prove ROI.
- Why it’s important to prove the ROI of content marketing on a brand’s lead pipeline.
- Why Guillaume’s one thing is to address your buyers’ questions through content marketing and lead nurturing.
Featured On This Episode:
- Scoop.it’s Content Marketing Software Website
- Guillaume Decugis on Twitter
- Write a review of this podcast in iTunes
- Bernie Borges on Twitter: @bernieborges
- YouTube channel
- Social Business Engine website
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast with Guillaume Decugis.
P.S. Don’t miss next week’s podcast episode with Justine Velcich of Hootsuite!