This week on the Social Business Engine podcast, I welcome Jill Konrath, author of three best selling books on sales topics. On this episode we discuss Agile Selling. Jill reveals how the modern sales paradigm has been influenced by a shift in social and people’s crazy business schedules.
Jill shares the journey that inspired her to write each of her three books. Selling to Big Companies was inspired to help sales people get buyers to respond in big organizations…Snap Selling was inspired by the difficulty of engaging people in sales conversations due to crazy busy schedules….Agile Selling was inspired to help crazy busy sales professionals stay sharp and be productive.
What You’ll Discover From This Episode:
- How sales people can consume information in a constant learning mode
- How to be effective in a constantly changing world
- The importance of the learning mindset in the sales profession
- The importance of a culture of experimentation
- Why the organization should embrace the agile selling mindset
- How we can take control of how we think
- How to become the “boss of your brain”
- How to define the buyer’s journey to capture their attention
- How the marketing team can produce content to support the buyer’s journey
- Why skills development must be deliberate and why practice “safe selling”
- How we can constantly be improving our skills
- Why the brain is incapable of multi-tasking
- How to block similar tasks together for maximum results
- Why focus on customers and employees is the best approach to conducting business
Featured On This Episode:
- Vengreso YouTube Channel | YouTube channel
- Sprinklr – The most complete social software platform in the world
- SOCIAL @ SCALE JOURNAL: Are You Ready for the Connected Consumer Revolution?
- Bernie Borges on Twitter: @bernieborges
- Social Business Engine on Twitter: @sbengine
- Learn more about Social Selling