On episode 50 you’ll meet Brandon Andersen. Brandon is director of marketing at Cision where he works with an amazing team that designs and implements integrated marketing programs including content marketing, social media, public relations, SEM, SEO, lead nurturing, events, promotions and webinars.
We focused our conversation on the importance of an influencer marketing strategy. This is the subject of Social Business Journal Volume 2, which we produced in cooperation with Cision.
On This Episode You’ll Discover:
- Brandon’s definition of influencer marketing
- Challenges and trends facing influencer relations
- What successful brands are doing right in influencer relations
- Who “owns” content marketing when it comes to influencer relations
- The role that technology plays in filtering through social messages to find the right influencers
- How to define the value and budget of an influencer marketing campaign
- The first steps to take when considering an influencer strategy
Featured On This Episode:
- Brandon Andersen on Twitter @brandonchicago
- Cision on Twitter @cision
- Cision’s website
- Write a review of this podcast in iTunes
- Bernie Borges on Twitter: @bernieborges
- Social Business Engine on Twitter: @bernieborges
- Vengreso’s YouTube Channel | YouTube channel
- Social Business Engine website
I invite you to listen to the entire podcast episode using the player at the top of this page, or by listening on a mobile device through iTunes or Stitcher. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a future episode.