The Coming Social Business Revolution
On This Episode You’ll Discover:
- The business case for social business.
- The imperative of being a social business.
- The impact of digital engagement’s instant feedback on business.
- Why the skills needed in a social business are a radical change to facilitate conversations and engagement.
- How social affects the entire DNA of a business.
- How to respond to questions from traditional thinkers in a business.
- How each employee has enough connections to influence business outcomes.
- That social business is nothing more than operating the way we live today.
- Why marketing has a marketing problem.
- Why HR is the new marketing department.
- Why the corporate website is dead!
- Why corporate website traffic is declining.
- The imperative to reach your buyer before they reach your website.
- Why 50% of a corporate website’s content should not be “about us.”
- Why a social business should focus on data and content, not the social pipes.
- “One Thing” : Culture must shift from “about us” to “about the customer.”
Featured On This Episode:
- NewsCred website
- NewsCred on Twitter: @NewsCred
- NewsCred’s LinkedIn Company Page
- NewsCred on Facebook
- B2B Marketing Insider
- Michael Brenner on Twitter
- Michael Brenner on LinkedIn
- Michael Brenner on Facebook
- Michael Brenner on Google+
- Bernie Borges on Twitter: @bernieborges
- Social Business Engine on Twitter: @sbengine
- Vengreso’s YouTube Channel | YouTube channel
- Social Business Engine website
- Learn more about Social Selling
This episode was sponsored by Social Media Strategies Summit.