Evolving Social Business From Inside Out
On this episode of Social Business Engine, we are excited to be talking with Lewis Bertolucci, head of social media at Humana. Humana is one of the largest insurance, health and wellness providers in the U.S. with 50,000 employees.
On this episode, you will learn how Humana is transforming its brand from a basic health insurance carrier to a vibrant, people-centric health and wellness service provider, serving a diverse demographic. Listen as Lewis talks about the pivotal role their social business journey is playing in this transformation. Don’t miss this informative episode full of game-changing strategies!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Humana’s employee-collaboration process and technologies has developed with employees dispersed across a wide geography.
- How their internal collaboration network led to their current external social engagement strategy.
- The new direction of Humana’s social strategy and the effect the brand evolution is having on it.
- How Humana’s content strategy has changed with the evolution of the brand.
- The new ways consumers are connecting with brands.
- The importance of creating a great experience for the customer.
- How the employee is being “trained” to be social on behalf of the brand.
Featured On The Show:
- Social Business Engine video channel | YouTube channel
- Socialcast – a leader in enterprise social networking software and infrastructure
- Humana Employees Buzz’d Over Enterprise Social Network – video episode
- Lewis Bertolucci on Twitter: @Lewis502
- Lewis Bertolucci on LinkedIn
- Humana on Twitter: @humana
- Bernie Borges on Twitter: @bernieborges
- Social Business Engine on Twitter: @sbengine
- Learn more about Employee Advocacy