Global Content Marketing Strategist
This week on Social Business Engine podcast, I am speaking with Pam Didner. Pam is formerly Global Content Marketing Strategist for Intel, a very popular speaker and the author of the new book Global Content Marketing: How to Create Great Content, Reach More Customers, and Build a Worldwide Marketing Strategy that Works.
I invited Pam to share her insights on what she accomplished while working at Intel as Global Content Marketing Strategist. Listen in as she describes the overwhelming task of orchestrating Product Managers with product marketing responsibilities across different regions, time zones, languages and cultures. Don’t miss this informative episode about how to plan, create, promote, and measure your content marketing across regions and build a worldwide marketing strategy that works.
What You’ll Discover From This Episode:
- The role a content strategy plays in the global modern enterprise.
- How Pam implemented a global content strategy at Intel and how it evolved over the years.
- How to do global marketing that meets local needs.
- The type of data to consider while planning your content marketing strategy.
- Pam’s formula for measuring a global content strategy and the important metrics to process.
- How a global content strategy is executed within a large organization across a variety of marketing teams and departments.
Featured On The Show:
- Social Business Engine video channel | YouTube channel
- Sprinklr – The most complete social software platform in the world
- SOCIAL @ SCALE JOURNAL: Are You Ready for the Connected Consumer Revolution?
- Global Content Marketing: How to Create Great Content, Reach More Customers, and Build a Worldwide Marketing Strategy that Works by Pam Didner
- Pam Didner on Twitter: @PamDidner
- Global Content Marketing website
- Bernie Borges on Twitter: @bernieborges
- Social Business Engine on Twitter: @sbengine
- Learn more about Content Marketing