This episode features Gayle Weiswasser, Vice President of Marketing and Social Engagement at Homesnap. You’ll hear how Gayle’s expertise from 8 years in social media marketing has enabled her to successfully launch a new and innovative real estate app on a small budget and all by herself with no staff.
On This Episode You’ll Discover:
- How homebuyers and realtors can use the Homesnap app to find information on any home.
- How Gayle launched the Homesnap app as a department of one.
- How Gayle juggles Marketing, PR, Social Media, and Business Development.
- The promotional tactics Gayle used to maximize a low advertising budget.
- Gayle’s method to prioritize her marketing tactics.
- The impact of hashtags on the launch and growth of the Homesnap app.
- How Gayle leveraged the use of hashtags and real-time conversations on social media to land a top customer.
- The one thing Gayle Weiswasser would change about business.
Featured On This Episode:
- Gayle Weiswasser on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Homesnap’s Website
- Homesnap on Facebook and Twitter: @homesnap
- Download the Homesnap App on Google Play or in the App Store.
- Social Business Journal, Volume 2: Influencer Marketing
- Write a review of this podcast in iTunes
- Bernie Borges on Twitter: @bernieborges
- Social Business Engine on Twitter: @sbengine
- Vengreso YouTube Channel | YouTube channel
- Social Business Engine website
I invite you to listen to the entire podcast episode using the player at the top of this page, or on a mobile device through iTunes or Stitcher. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a future episode.
This episode is sponsored by Cision, the leading provider of public relations software for planning, executing and measuring influencer campaigns in one integrated platform.