Maria Huntalas, Senior Marketing Manager at IBM is featured in Episode 60 of the Social Business Engine podcast. We discussed the highlights of her recently published eBook: 25 Inspiring Global Social Business Leaders. Technology and innovative ideas from individuals featured in this eBook are changing how business is conducted. Tune in to hear more about how these inspiring thought leaders are shattering the traditional workplace as we know it today.
On This Episode You’ll Discover:
- How IBM and The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) chose 25 Inspiring Global Social Business Leaders by crowdsourcing nominations.
- Why social business needs to shift from a noun to a verb.
- How the 25 individuals featured in the eBook were impacted by the recognition.
- That personal engagement is a key element of social business success.
- Why 75% of individuals are willing to share their personal data with brands they trust in return for personalized interaction with the brand.
- How storytelling adds a sense of openness and connection for a brand.
- What enterprise social networking can do for a business both internally and externally.
- Why the proliferation of data along with cloud, social and mobile technology collectively are transforming how we work and interact.
- That the consumer’s expectation in response time from a business is only 5 minutes when engaging online with the brand!
- “It’s no longer ‘social business,’ it’s simply business.”
- The one thing Maria Huntalas would change about business pertains to putting people at the center of everything in business.
Featured On This Episode:
- Maria Huntalas on Twitter
- Maria’s eBook: 25 Inspiring Global Social Business Leaders
- IBM Social Business website
- The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) website
- Social Business Journal, Volume 2: Influencer Marketing
- Write a review of this podcast in iTunes
- Bernie Borges on Twitter: @bernieborges
- Social Business Engine on Twitter: @sbengine
- Vengreso’s YouTube Channel | YouTube channel
- Social Business Engine website
You can listen to this podcast episode by either using the player at the top of this page (from your desktop), or on a mobile device through a podcast listening app enabled through iTunes (iOS) or Stitcher (iOS or Android). Be sure to subscribe to our weekly updates by email so you don’t miss a future episode.
This episode is sponsored by Cision, the leading provider of public relations software for planning, executing and measuring influencer campaigns in one integrated platform.