Inside Sales Expert Josiane Feigon Talks About the Smart Sales Manager
My latest Social Selling Superstars podcast guest is Josiane Feigon, President and Founder of TeleSmart Communications, a global leader in developing inside sales teams and managers. Josiane has provided consulting, coaching, and training solutions for companies including CISCO, AutoDesk, Citrix, and Adobe to name just a few. She is also the author of two sales books including the brand new Smart Sales Manager: The Ultimate Playbook for Building and Running a High-Performance Inside Sales Team.
I’ve known of Josiane for a few years and we met virtually last year. We finally met in person last month at the American Association for Inside Sales Professionals conference in San Francisco where she spoke about Sales Super Heroes. I have to tell you that she looks great in her Wonder Woman costume.
Josiane provides valuable information about the strategies and tactics for getting the most of an inside sales team.
Some highlights of the interview include:
- Why companies are shifting from field sales to inside roles
- The 4 big changes in the sales ecosystems (Customer 2.0, Millennial Talent, Tools, and Prospecting Methods)
- The characteristics of an Inside Sales Super Hero
- How to best manage a multi-generational inside sales team
- The types and benefits of segmented sales roles
Listen to the full interview here (26:30) or download it to your portable device via iTunes.[audio:http://supersellingpodcast.com/podcast/JFeigon.mp3|titles=Josiane Feigon]
Who would you like to hear interviewed next? A thought-leader, vendor, or an end-user?