Keeping Your Head Above Water with Social Media Tools
In this episode I’m joined by Neal Schaffer, a global social media speaker, consultant and author. Neal has been named a Forbes Top 50 Social Media Influencer two years in a row, and founded the Social Tools Summit, a 1 day event debuting in Boston on May 12th, with future dates and locations to be announced at www.socialtoolssummit.com.
On This Episode You’ll Discover:
- How to navigate the overwhelming landscape of social media tools and technology
- The barriers of social media tools implementation
- The importance of selecting social tools that evolve with your business
- Questions to ask social tool vendors before making a decision
- Why every company should do a 90 day audit of their social listening and monitoring tools
- Neal’s definition of a social advocacy program
- For every dollar invested in Influencer Marketing, there’s an ROI of $6.50
- The challenges and rewards of employee advocacy
- What Neal sees on the horizon for measuring ROI with social tools
- The two things Neal Schaffer would change about how business is conducted today
Featured On This Episode:
- Neal Schaffer on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Neal’s company MaximizeYourSocial.com
- The SocialToolsSummit.com website
- The Social Media Center of Excellence website
- Social Business Journal, Volume 2: Influencer Marketing
- Write a review of this podcast in iTunes
- Bernie Borges on Twitter: @bernieborges
- Social Business Engine on Twitter: @sbengine
- Social Business Engine video channel | YouTube channel
- Social Business Engine website
I invite you to listen to the entire podcast episode using the player at the top of this page, or on a mobile device through iTunes or Stitcher. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a future episode.
This episode is sponsored by Cision, the leading provider of public relations software for planning, executing and measuring influencer campaigns in one integrated platform.
In Volume 2 of the Social Business Journal, we partnered with Cision to deliver a How-to Guide in Influencer Marketing. In addition to a 3 step process to build your influencer marketing strategy, you’ll also hear from 21 business experts on everything from what an ideal influencer looks like, to the “secret sauce” of penetrating the sphere of an influencer.