Respecting the Inbox
Today, we are bringing you our conversation from Content Marketing World 2014 with Hunter Boyle. Hunter is the Senior Business Development Manager for AWeber, one of the leading email marketing platforms used by businesses and entrepreneurs.
Even as social media platforms and web services are evolving the way content is delivered to consumers, email remains the one proven content delivery vehicle that works for all types of businesses. In addition, email yields a much higher percentage of end-user content interaction compared to other social channels…and it is an asset that you own!
Tune in as Hunter shares how email and social are integrated, as well as lots of best practice strategies and pitfalls to avoid in your email marketing plans. Don’t miss this episode’s actionable tips to use in your email strategy.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How email fits into the content equation.
- What makes email more reliable than most social channels.
- Best practices for integrating email with social.
- The importance of building relationships based on value via email.
- The key metrics used in email marketing.
Featured On The Show:
- Vengreso YouTube Channel | YouTube channel
- AWeber Blog
- Learn more about B Corporation movement
- More about Hunter Boyle and how to reach him
- Ascend Summit – AWeber’s first-ever conference in October 2014
- Bernie Borges on Twitter: @bernieborges
- Social Business Engine on Twitter: @bernieborges
- Learn more about Social Customer Service