Sales Expert Dave Stein Talks About Corporate Sales Training
My latest podcast guest was sales author and speaker Dave Stein. Dave has done it all in the world of B2B sales – sales rep, sales manager, VP of sales, consultant, sales trainer, and analyst. He founded and ran ES Research Group for 8 years, establishing it as one of the leading authorities on the subject of corporate sales training.
Some highlights of the interview include:
- How a $5M sales training investment by a Fortune 50 company resulted in a Negative ROI and the subsequent creation of ES Research, a “Gartner-like” resource for corporate sales training.
- How ES Research and its Annual Vendor Guide prompted sales training companies to measure their results.
- Why most of the larger corporate sales training providers have yet to figure out Social Selling.
- Which industries are and ones are not good candidates for Social Selling techniques.
- How Dave got involved in the training and business development efforts of Ireland.
Listen to the full interview here (27:53) or download it to your portable device via iTunes.[audio:http://supersellingpodcast.com/podcast/dstein.mp3|titles=Dave Stein]
Who would you like to hear interviewed next? A thought-leader, vendor, or an end-user