Shifting the Culture of a 60k-Employee Corporation
This week, we welcome Nick Robinson, the Digital Strategy Manager at SAP North America, the world leader in enterprise software and services. SAP is a multinational enterprise software company with over 60,000 employees worldwide.
We invited Nick to share the social business journey of SAP, including where they’ve been, where they are and where they are headed. We dig into the evolution of SAP’s social business strategy, how it evolved over the past couple of years and what they are doing now in order to stay ahead of the game in the age of social media. Nick also talks about the necessary shift that had to be made in the employee culture of their massive corporation in order to adjust to this new era. Don’t miss this informative episode full of strategies any business can apply in their social business journey!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The social media-based culture of SAP and how it’s instituted within the organization.
- Ins and outs of SAP’s social strategy, how it developed and what role content plays.
- How the roles of people within large organizations are evolving in this digital and social age.
- How SAP measures and reports success in the social arena.
- New experimental techniques and strategies in progress at SAP.
Featured On The Show:
- EveryoneSocial – The Employee Advocacy Platform
- GaggleAMP – Amplify, Analyze and Align Social Media
- Social Business Engine video channel
- Interview with Jason Miller from Linkedin
- Nick Robinson on Twitter: @SocialRobinson
- Nick Robinson on LinkedIn
- Content Marketing World – Marketing Conference
- Integrated Marketing Summit (IMS) – Educational Marketing Conference
- iSummit –Digital Conference
- PRSA International Conference 2014 – Evolving Techniques International Conference
- Learn more about Employee Advocacy