Social Business Journal, Volume 4: What’s Working in Social Media Marketing
Insight from 5 major brands on their use of social media marketing.
Why waste time trying to figure out what works when you can learn from someone else’s successes and mistakes? This Journal will guide you along the path to social media marketing success with insights from brands like NASA, Walmart, Southwest Airlines and more.
Discover some of the challenges they’ve faced, how they engage with their audiences, various approaches to governance policies and other salient points that will help you to be a better social business.
In this Journal, you’ll discover:
- How major organizations coordinate social media responsibilities.
- What should be included in your governance policy.
- How to measure social media ROI.
- How to handle new social media channels.
“With over 500 social media accounts we aim to engage with our niche audiences and tell each mission and program’s unique story.”
– John Yembrick, Head of Social Media at NASA
“We need to understand whom our audiences are, the channels where they congregate, and then develop content that we can take to them.”
– Chad Mitchell, Senior Director of Digital Communications at Walmart