Social Business Journal, Volume 7: Winning Through Niche Content Marketing
Succeed in Content Marketing by Developing Your Niche
In this Journal, you’ll discover:
- How to win through niche content marketing.
- How to find and develop your niche.
- How to address your niche.
You’ll hear from these marketers and more…
“Paradoxically, the more information sources available to the consumer, the more niche-focused content creators must become and the more successful they’ll be.”
– Andrew Davis, Founder of Monumental Shift
– Brian Fanzo, Change Evangelist and Chief Social Media Officer at MyChannel
“Niche audiences don’t just congregate around content, but also social tools and platforms, and there’s an increasing hunger among a subset of social users for live content.”
“Visit the AARP blog today and you’ll see a list of over a dozen subcategories… You see engagement go through the roof when you make the effort to break down a topic into easy-to-consume bits of information and make it really accessible…”
– Alejandra Owens, Director of Media and Communities at AARP