Now that sellers everywhere are working remotely, leaders must modernize and digitize everything they do to achieve sustained company success, and acknowledge that a return to “normal” is not going to happen.
Virtual selling is not going away. Choosing to ignore this transformation will become the death of legacy sales leaders and reps.
Modernizing how sellers connect, engage, and spark more meaningful conversations and customer relationships is the name of the game. But what does this tactically mean for you as a sales leader?
This fireside chat with three industry leaders will help you understand how to transform your sales organization to succeed in today’s digital world.
Save your spot to learn:
- How to leverage high-impact social selling to outperform the competition
- How to create a plan to address change
- How to gain leadership and cross-silo buy-in
- How to create behavior change that drives growth and buyer engagement
Through personalized video.
Second only to being face-to-face with a person, video is the best way to humanize communication in the sales process. Through sales video, prospects can see facial expressions, hand gestures, and personality. These are key elements of nonverbal communication that are lost when sellers only communicate through voice calls or text messages.
You will discover:
- How to be irresistible on camera with verbal and non-verbal cues
- How to construct the perfect video message and increase engagement by 80%
- How to book more meetings with hyper-personalized videos
Learn the foundations you need to become a sales prospecting master in this interactive live event.