6 Gift Ideas for Sales Management to Celebrate Sales Wins
Similar to owning a business, sales management is a challenging, yet rewarding career. Celebrating your wins is a must, and we have a lot to celebrate coming off of a very successful year. In fact, so successful that we won a Gold Stevie Award for Sales Training Product of the Year for our 10 Steps to Digital Sales Transformation.
Commemorating your sales team’s wins not only serves as positive reinforcement, but it helps to boost morale too. How do you celebrate sales victories? Keep reading for my six gift ideas you can give to your salespeople in recognition of their successes.Commemorating your #sales team's wins serves as positive reinforcement and boosts morale. Read on to discover 6 #GiftIdeas to give to your salespeople in recognition of their successes from @M_3Jr. #SalesLeadershipClick To Tweet
Sales Management – Give these Gifts to Recognize Your Sales People
In addition to a shout out post on social media or an internal email, you may want to recognize your salespeople for their wins with a gift. What better way to do that than with something that will help them in their sales career, and ultimately benefit the company too?
- Company Swag – There are plenty of useful items you can have imprinted with your logo. Think beyond tee-shirts and coffee mugs. What would your team enjoy?
- A Sales Book – If you have a favorite sales leader you quote, a book authored by them could be the perfect gift. Here’s a list of the best sales books I recommend.
- Motivational Sales Event Tickets – Tickets to an event that salespeople would enjoy featuring a figure like Gary Vee or Tony Robbins will provide them with new knowledge and a jolt of inspiration.
- Social Selling Training – Gifting social selling training to your team or individuals is a great way to enable your team in their prospecting efforts on social media.
- Gift Certificates – Unlike cash, gift certificates can’t be spent on bills. It’s a great way to encourage your salespeople to relax and enjoy themselves.
- LinkedIn Profile Makeover – Not only will a LinkedIn Profile Makeover build their personal brand, but it will bring more attention to the company too.
What have you gifted in the past to recognize your employees for hitting their sales quota? Let me know the types of gifts you reward your team within the comments below.
Looking for tips to crush your sales goals? Watch this webinar with Corporate Visions Chief Strategy Officer, Tim Riesterer and our CMO, Bernie Borges, to discover new research about the right way to personalize your interactions.