Beverly now leads a high-performance entertainment and digital content marketing team at MGM Resorts International forging long-term strategic relationships that drive revenue. In this podcast, we discussed how she’s leading the social business strategy at MGM International and reviewed a few of their recent social media success stories.
On this episode you’ll discover:
- How MGM Resorts is more than the big green building in Las Vegas and how more than 70% of their revenue comes from non-gaming activities.
- How the content strategy at MGM Resorts ties all the brands together even though each one has its own tone and voice.
- How Beverly has top-down support in her role and how they’ve broken down the silos for collaboration.
- Why Beverly says her team works like an internal agency and is prepared to react in real time.
- How MGM Resorts’ Social Media and Content Center of Excellence allows Beverly’s team to collaborate with other creatives in the organization.
- How the MGM Resorts team segments their audience and optimizes content for conference attendees and vacationers.
- How MGM Resorts always strives to tell the “experience story” to inspire, delight and entertain the guest.
“Tell the right story, with the right content, at the right time, on the right channel.” @BevJack
- How social media and content distribution was centralized in mid-2015 to operate as an enterprise.
- How MGM Resorts has a spring offer going on that uses the hashtag #GottaVegas.
- How they created a recap of 2015 with “Look Back 15” and how the campaign produced a content media storm.
- How MGM Resorts created awareness around the New Years’ Snapchat campaign by displaying the logo on Luxor, one of their Las Vegas hotels and rolled it into January to involve the CES attendees.
Featured On This Episode:
- MGM Resorts website
- MGM Resorts on Twitter and Instagram
- Add MGM Resorts on Snapchat
- Beverly Jackson on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Previous Social Media Strategies Summit speaker
- Learn more about our Social Business Workshop for Business Development
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Write a review of this podcast in iTunes
- Social Business Engine on Twitter: @mmenginepodcast
- YouTube channel
- Social Business Engine website
- Learn more about Executive Support
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast with Beverly Jackson…
P.S. Our next podcast features Stacey Jaffe, Managing Director of Social Media and Paid Ads atTeach For America.Subscribe to our podcast to stay current on new episodes delivered to your inbox every Friday!
Learn more about our Social Business Workshop for Business Development