Steps toward #HealthyChange #Personally & #Professionally w @DavidBush65 #SellingWithSocial #Sales Click To Tweet
What action is necessary for you to take steps toward healthy change TODAY? No need to guess! My guest David Bush is here to answer that question with his years of experience guiding leaders like you toward extraordinary results. David is a nationally recognized leader in the coaching industry and he passionately leads the way for those who wish to succeed in life and in the marketplace. After losing almost 100 lbs in six months without surgery, medication or excessive exercise, David now inspires other to take simple steps to achieve lasting healthy change. Our conversation got me so fired up that David and I created a 28-Day Sales & Marketer Health Challenge. You’ll hear about this opportunity and so much more on this powerful episode of #SellingWithSocial! Don’t forget to join the 28-Day Sales and Marketer Health Challenge!
Healthy Change starts with a healthy mindset
It’s likely not a new concept for you to hear that your mindset significantly impacts your actions and behavior. But most people don’t apply that thinking that is common in business circles to their personal health. How healthy is your mindset when it comes to personal health? What lies do you believe about your ability to change? David often says, “It’s not about the food, it’s more about how you are thinking that makes all the difference.” The first step toward gaining a healthy mindset in this realm is admitting that you might not have all the information necessary to succeed. If your health isn’t in a great place, it’s time to consider reaching out and gathering the resources necessary begin that change. On this episode of #SellingWithSocial, David expands on this concept and so much more, don’t miss it!
Get the help and accountability you need to achieve results
As a society, we celebrate the individual who overcame the odds and picked themselves up by their own bootstraps. These stories of triumph captivate and inspire us. But more often than not, these are exceptions rather than the rule. Most success stories include a team. In fact, David explains that it’s highly unlikely for you to accomplish your health goals in isolation. You need a teammate. You need someone who will hold you accountable and push you to do the work necessary to achieve the health results you desire. If you’d like to hear more about how you can take the right steps toward healthy change today – listen to this episode of #SellingWithSocial!Get the help & #accountability u need 2 #AchieveResults w @DavidBush65 #SellingWithSocial #Sales Click To Tweet
Don’t let your brand suck!
I talk a lot about making sure your digital brand doesn’t suck, but what about your personal or physical brand? David says that “Your brand is king.” He goes on to explain that your personal brand starts with how you continue to fuel your body and your mind. What are you fueling your body and mind with? If you are only consuming a diet of doughnuts and soft drinks, are you surprised that you keep gaining weight? If you only binge watch Netflix and never pick up a book, are you surprised you don’t have any new motivation or inspiration? David is convinced that once you get the quality content in your nutritional diet and your intellectual diet, your brand will improve exponentially. Are you ready for a change? To find out how YOU can get started today, make sure to listen to this episode!
Three action steps toward Healthy change TODAY
If you are convinced that it’s time for you put away the excuses and move toward healthy change in your life, HERE are three action steps to get you started today.
- Evaluate yourself. Take a hard look at your personal overall health and wellbeing. Give yourself a grade from 1-10.
- Craft a plan. Come up with specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time-sensitive goals. Performance is about having a good solid plan.
- Prepare your environment. Talk to your family and friends about how this change is important to you. Telling others will help hold you accountable.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. You need to expand on these and make more detailed action steps to succeed. But these three steps will set you up for successful change. To hear more insights on how you can start your journey toward healthy change – listen to this episode!3 #ActionSteps toward #HealthyChange TODAY #EvaluateYourself w @DavidBush65 #SellingWithSocial #Sales Click To Tweet
Join me in an upcoming 28-Day Sales and Marketer Health Challenge which begins on March 27, 2017. It will be a fun, online, social health challenge and ANY and EVERY participant can WIN money for simply participating and achieving the goal they set for themselves. Period! This challenge is all about winning health and not just about losing weight so everyone can play regardless of whether they want to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight.
You can join my team for only $33.99 and win money back when you participate, achieve your goal and become a winner. As a participant on my team (similar to being in a secret Facebook group) you will receive regular messages and email tips on my best sales and social selling tips while having the opportunity to collaborate with other professional salespeople and marketers on important topics.
Yes, we all must put our money where our mouth is otherwise we’ll never be incented to do something. Join now for only $33.99 and win money back when you participate, achieve your goal and become a winner!
Here is a video that I put together with David Bush, Jim Cathcart and myself. It will explain the entire program and what we are doing! Join us now! Don’t delay!
Outline of This Episode
- [1:38] My introduction of David Bush.
- [3:15] David talks about his background.
- [6:00] One thing no one would know about David by looking at his social profiles.
- [8:20] Why did David write his book?
- [11:00] David talks about losing that first 100lbs.
- [13:00] What does it mean to live in holistic health?
- [16:20] The trilogy of holistic health.
- [19:10] Adjusting to a healthy mindset.
- [24:00] Three things YOU can do right now to be a better performer at work and home.
- [27:30] Including personal health to your daily sales plan.
- [29:20] The role of accountability in pursuing personal health.
- [34:30] The formula for losing weight.
- [36:00] How David’s approach with individuals works.
- [39:00] What is David reading right now to personally grow and develop?
- [40:40] One piece of advice from David.
- [41:50] How to connect with David.
- [42:20] David’s favorite movie.
- [43:40] David’s favorite motivational quote.
- eHealth Coaching’s website: ehealthcoaching.com
- eHealth Coaching’s Facebook page: facebook.com/ehealthchallenge
- David’s Facebook page: facebook.com/davidbush65
- David’s Twitter page: twitter.com/davidbush65
- David’s email address: david[at]ehealthcoaching.com
- BOOK: The 28 Day Extraordinary Health Challenge
- BOOK: 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership
- BOOK: The No. 1 Best Seller
- Sir Edmund Hillary
- Jim Rohn
- MOVIE: Braveheart
- MOVIE: Dumb & Dumber